Trouble installing FLUKA on FEDORA CORE 6 machine.

From: Chuck Foster (fosterchc@nventure.com)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2007 - 17:22:33 CET

    Hi All,

    I am trying to set up to run FLUKA on a PC. I have downloaded and installed
    FEDORA LINUX CORE 6.

    When I run the script to make an executable file, lfluka, I get the
    messages:

    Line 9: g77: command not found

    for several lines and rm: cannot remove 'flukahp.map': no such file or dir.

    I assume this is because FEDORA CORE 6 has changes the fortran compiler from
    Fortran 77

    to Fortran 90/95 and the script has not been changed.

    Can I run FLUKA under FEDORA LINUX Core 6? If so how? If not, what should I
    do?

    Chuck Foster