RE: Source.f problem...?

From: g4736524@student.mahidol.ac.th
Date: Fri Mar 16 2007 - 07:27:33 CET

    Dear Markus
           Thank you very much for your advice. So, I
    want to explain my problem first, I knew a number
    of neutron for each KE. Then, I "approximated" it
    as the annular beam above my monitor and let's my
    input read the KE for each neutron from file by
    used the Source.f which I change it for made the
    annular beam at radius = 157cm and the position
    x,y,z = 125,0,150. I also attached input, source.f
    and for mgdraw.f, i just added the line at USDRAW

                if(icode.eq.300.and.mmtrck.eq.5)then
                         write(61,*)icode,np,mmtrck,ktrack
                            endif

    regards,