Re: Get the position of secondaries.

From: Yung-Shun Yeh (adair.py94g@nctu.edu.tw)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2007 - 18:31:44 CEST

    Dear Battistioni,

    I have set counting neutron only for icode=101, but the problem that the
    neutron position distribution is anomalous still exit. I think my geometry
    and material assignement is ok. Because it is only a cube filled with
    C10H22. Let me briefly describ my simulation. I setup a beam of muon
    injecting the cube, and then get the information of neutrons.
    I have a question about X(YZ)SCO. Does X(YZ)SCO only record the position
    of primary muon interaction, or it record all interactions' positions.
    Please give me some instructions.

    Attacted is my mgdraw.f(Thanks for Lindley) and z component distribution
    of neutrons. Thank you very much.

    Best regards
    Yung-Shun

    > As you did, the enry USDRAW of mgdraw.f is the correct tool to get the
    coordinates of interactions producing particles (be careful of the ICODE
    value! you must look for ICODE=101) at the coordinate XSCO, YSCO, ZSCO.
    The other info about genrated secondaries are stored in the GENSTK
    common.

    > If you get something which seems an anomalous distribution of position,
    check your geometry, material assignement and density values!