[fluka-discuss]: estimation of total dose-eq in each region?

From: <hamed.feizi_at_sci.uk.ac.ir>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:45:18 +0430

Dear FLUKA experts,

I have simulated a human phantom and I intend to estimate the total
equivalent dose in each region (the number of regions are 15).
Unfortunately, I have serious problems with this issue. Since the
total equivalent dose is desire, I think I should use USRBIN card
with what1=12 (by region). If so, how can I reach the results (because in
this case, I only nead total equivalent dose in each region=15 numbers).
Is this correct? Which one should I use? DOSE-EQ or DOSEQULET? I would be
grateful if anybody can attach an input file which can do such
simulation.

Best Regards,

Hamed.