RE: [fluka-discuss]: Plotting spectra using USRCOLL

From: Eleftherios Skordis <eleftherios.skordis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 12:51:39 +0000

Hi Shri,

judging from the file you attached, I think the problem lies in the fact that you have scored in ASCII.
As a general approach, one should score in binary format so that you can you are able to use the available FLUKA tools (easily found in flair) to both sum together different runs and cycles for increase statistics as well as the evaluation of the statistical error.

Furthermore, as Nikhil suggested you can then use flair to sum and plot the results directly from the "processed" files.

Kind regards

Lefteris

Eleftherios Skordis
Dep. EN/STI, CERN