[fluka-discuss]: RE: How to implement dose conversion coefficients

From: Szymczyk Karol <Karol.Szymczyk_at_ncbj.gov.pl>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 11:30:04 +0000

Dear Mr. Roesler,
Thank you very much for you last response.
I am affraid that I still need some help.

In the Fluka manual, there is only one sentence about deq99

http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=man_onl&sub=99

"A version of FLUSCW converting particle fluences to various forms of dose equivalent and effective dose is available in file deq99.f, in the $FLUPRO/flutil directory. Instructions for its use are contained in the comment lines at the beginning of the file." but comment are not so

As I understand I don’t need to use the Auxscore card. There are only 7 default coefficient factor(AMB74, AMBGS, EAP74, EAPMP, ERT74, ERTMP, EWT74, EWTMP). To prepare my own conversion coefficient I have to use Userweig card- and then add fluscw routine.

I have tried to compile the fluscw routine, with the values from deq99.
I suppouse, that I should be able to choose new routine from the USERWEIG card-do i think well?
Nothing was changed, with my results (or I didn't see changes).

Could I kindly ask you for help one more time. If some of you had got similar problem before, I will be thankful for some examples, of implemens fluscw routine with own conversion coefficient

Moreover
on this lectures
http://www.fluka.org/content/course/NEA/lectures/Activation.pdf
on 17 slide, there is a link for the PDF.
Exactly I haven’t got acces for the CERN system. Could I kindly ask you for send me this document-I hope it could be useful for my problem.

Best regards

Karol Szymczyk
Particle Acceleration Physics & Technology Division
National Centre for Nuclear Research
building 8, room 214
+48 501152256