Re: [fluka-discuss]:

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 06:16:18 +0000

Hi Mausumi,

Is the difference between the two statistically significant given the variance of the results? If so, you will have to go with the slower method, and for that, since it seems that all other settings are quite optimized (EMF-OFF, discard,… NEWDEFA…), most likely you will not be able to get results any faster.

-Mario