Re: [fluka-discuss]: Attempts to track particles using USERDUMP

From: Віктор Родін <viktor94_at_knu.ua>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 13:29:29 +0300

     Dear Kevin,

I had the similar questions in the past and I found out answers from this
discussion
 http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/6806.html
<http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/6806.html>
There you can find modified MGDRAW example for boundary crossings:
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/att-6806/mgdrawBDX.f
These two things were really useful for understanding how to work with
FLUKA.

     Cheers,
     Viktor