Re: [fluka-discuss]: RE: Fluka run and calculation comparision

From: George Kharashvili <georgek_at_jlab.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 10:56:24 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Masoomeh,

I think you used the photon attenuation coefficient corresponding to 10 MeV photons, but in your problem you are shielding a bremsstrahlung spectrum, not 10 MeV photons. If you do the same exercise for a monoenergetic photon beam, everything should check out.

George

--
George Kharashvili
Jefferson Lab Radiation Control