[fluka-discuss]: Normalization of results for x-ray tube output / source.f

From: Ševčik Aleksandras <aleksandras.sevcik_at_ktu.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 20:25:05 +0000

Dear experts,

I have made a test simulation but now I am not sure about the correct way to normalize the results.

I generated x-ray spectrum sample with SPEKTR 3.0 software, and using the help provided in this forum I was able to use modified source.f routine to re-create the beam and score the dose. I understand that that I get effective dose in pSv / primary. My question is what would be the correct approach to convert pSv/photon to pSv/mAs (x-ray Milliamp Seconds). Any comment / insight would be help,

Regards

Alex