[fluka-discuss]: FLUKA RT input file

From: NAZIR S. (603223) <"NAZIR>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 18:36:42 +0000

Dear Team,
I am stuck at some points to create an RT input file for proton simulation. At first step , I have got a 19MeV beam energies from Eclipse treatment plan in order to cover a 10by10by10 , water filled phantom.
Now I have created a water phantom in Fluka with the same dimensions and facing problem for the followings,
how to define the the beam direction according to the eclipse planning
how to define SSD and innocenter position etc
any screen shots for input file would be appreciated and of great help for me please.

Many Thanks,
Sumaira