RE: [fluka-discuss]: FLUKA RT input file

From: Junyu Zhang <2016222020053_at_stu.scu.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 23:12:54 +0800

https://indico.cern.ch/event/604018/contributions/2435677/attachments/1395472/2242779/14_Medical_Applications_2017.pdf

I think you should read the email George sent to you. All the 3 URL of the pdf files will be useful for you.

Of course, the pdf files contains only the most fundamental info you need, and you should do more work to implement the project.

Hope this could be helpful for you.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10