Re: [fluka-discuss]: USRBIN VALUE DIFFERS FOR TWO DETECTOR SIZE PLACED AT SAME LOCATION

From: Andrea Fontana <andrea.fontana_at_pv.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 11:02:39 +0100

Dear Riya,
    I have ran your example and I see that you score USRBIN on a region
basis: in this case results are not normalized per unit volume (see
note 13 in USRBIN on the manual) and, as you correctly spotted, the
different ratio you observe is simply the ratio between the two
volumes.

Regarding your second question, you are using USRBDX/AUXSCORE in a
wrong way: you should indicate DOSE-EQ also on the USRBDX card
to get the correct result. See for example also:

http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/4567.html
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/1849.html

Andrea