Re: Polarized cross section

From: Francesco Gonnella (francesco.gonnella@roma2.infn.it)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2007 - 10:17:52 CEST

    Thank you for information.
    But I would like to know which is the cross section of Deuteron scattering
    on carbon included in Fluka.
    If the driver to print it is still missing, how can I tell what the cross
    section is?
    The authors of fluka which somehow included the cross section inside a
    library, could please tell me the
    table of this cross section: millibar vs energy?
    Thank you again

    Best Regards
    Francesco

    MSN: francesco.gonnella@hotmail.com (powered by Trillian)