Re: [fluka-discuss]: Flair expressions and deprecated bodies in the same input file - crash

From: Thanos Manousos <Athanasios.Manousos_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 09:40:11 +0000

Dear David,

thanks for the proposed solution, it works!
But I must say I'm a bit confused by this, in the sense that, in my knowledge,
only one GLOBAL card should exist in the input file
(when I’ve added both I knew that this shouldn't be a proper - clean solution
since in my understanding the code re-initialises all the global settings
every time the initialisation process will find a new global card).

In case I'm wrong, then why should the order matter?
Nowhere in the manual the importance of the order of multiple global cards
is mentioned, and especially for these not documented SDUMs.

Best,
Thanos