Neutron capute simulation

From: Yung-Shun Yeh (adair.py94g@nctu.edu.tw)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2008 - 17:01:44 CET

    Dear FLUKA experts,
    I am doing the muon-induced neutron simulation. What I simulate is a Gd
    doped liquid scintillator and muon flux pass through the detector. I want to
    see what kind of atoms capture the neutrons, and the capture time? I have no
    idea to deal with this simulation? could anyone give me some instructions.
    Thank you very much.

    Best regards,
    Yung-Shun Yeh