Re: problem in running large gamma showers

From: John Clem (clem@bartol.udel.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 06:00:30 CET

    Giuseppe,

    A preliminary analysis of a few test runs over the weekend look very
    promising and clearly the problem has been fixed. Currently we're building
    statisitics to better understand the fluctuations with scaled-back
    thresholds (both EMF-CUT blank and PROD-CUT are now being used).. Paola
    suggestions changing the MGFIELD inputs and removing STEPSIZE were also
    implemented. The combination of changes has signifcantly reduce run-time
    (i.e. cpu time/event ratio)... Thanks again for the help...

    With Best Regards,
    John