problem in running large gamma showers

From: John Clem (clem@bartol.udel.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2007 - 07:07:49 CET

    All,

    While attempting to characterize VHE gamma ray showers in the atmosphere, we
    ran into the below problem that occured for every other primary. For this
    case the primary energies are fixed at 20TeV.

    "Subscript out of range on file line 357, procedure kaskad.f/kaskad.Attempt
    to access the 5501-th element of variable agesec.equests:"

    It became less frequent after maximizing our energy thresholds, however any
    thing above these levels would shroud our analysis goals. Incrementing the
    dimensions would seem like the next obvious step. Lack of access to this
    part of the code prevents such a test. Any suggestions ??

    Thanks, John