[fluka-discuss]: New FLUKA version (2x) unable to begin a single cycle

From: SIZWE SCELO MHLONGO <3698012_at_myuwc.ac.za>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 13:08:47 +0200

Dear FLUKA community,

I have just recently installed the new (2x) version of FLUKA in the 64 bits
machine with Ubuntu 16.04. I have been trying to run input files which were
working in the previous version but with no success - it runs but it cannot
start a cycle and thus it gets stuck at 0%. Does anyone know what the issue
could be? I am suspecting that the current gfortran version (5.4.0) in my
pc needs to be upgraded?

Best regards,

Sizwe

--
Disclaimer - This e-mail is subject to UWC policies and e-mail disclaimer
published on our website at: