Re: [fluka-discuss]: Stack more than one particle in the source subroutine

From: Alessandro <alex.calamida2_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 11:35:58 +0200

Dear Eleftherios,

Thanks for the info. So, indeed I can have a source with different
particle. I do not understand wery well how to use this feuture. I have
to use a Do loop before NPFLKA = NPFLKA + 1 untile the end of source?

Do you have any example to show? Because reading the manual I did not
understand how to make thise thing.

Best regards, Alessandro Calamida.