[fluka-discuss]: ambient dose equivalent at a point

From: 李想 <20184220031_at_stu.suda.edu.cn>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 23:59:58 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Fluka experts,

I want to know the ambient dose equivalent at a point in space after shielding.Fluka manual (page 67) says "For dose equivalent (DOSE–EQ) scoring , the user can provide the energy dependent factors for the conversion of fluence to effective dose and ambient dose equivalent for neutrons, protons, charged pions, muons, photons and electrons". Does that mean I should scoring the fluence first and then convert it ?
Which cards (scoreing) should I choose and how to set them?

Best regards,
Li