[fluka-discuss]: linking of source.f and ldpmqmd simultaneously

From: <arghyac_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 15:17:37 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam,
   In my simulation I need to put source energy and co-ordinator through
source.f card.
   As per FLUKA manual, I need to link ldpmqmd also (as maximum energy is
250 MeV in the spectrum).

I have linked ldpmqmd through flair using the steps given in the
following link
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/9784.html
I have compiled the source.f also through FLAIR.

NOW, I AM NOT ABLE TO LINK BOTH EXECUTABLES (ldpmqmd & SOURCE) TOGETHER
with thw input file in FLAIR.

Kindly suggest me some method to do the above.

Thanking you in advance.