Re: [fluka-discuss]: linking of source.f and ldpmqmd simultaneously

From: <amucha_at_agh.edu.pl>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 12:47:28 +0200

Hi,
First, compile source.f via "Build" option.
Then you need to find the path to the executable ldpmqmd (it should be
in ..flutil catalogue) and link it in the main flair window (field
"Exe").
This command will take your exec from source and run fluka with ldpmqmd.
I had the same problem while linking DPMJET3 and source.f routine.
Cheers,

W dniu 2019-05-30 11:47, arghyac_at_barc.gov.in napisaƂ(a):