Re: [fluka-discuss]: Problems while simulating residual dose

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 09:05:13 +0200

Hello

If coalescence is (correctly!) activated, ions will be produced. The code
checks that they can be transported and that their interactions are
simulated. Depending on beam energy, this means that one has to include
the ion interaction generators (RQMD and DPMJET). you can have a look at
past answers to learn how

http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/14583.html
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/15273.html

Regards
Paola

> Dear FLUKA experts,
>

> I am trying to simulate the residual dose around a tungsten target, but
> when I ran the input file, the execution was terminated and it showed me
> this .err file:
>

> Coalescence activated and beam above BME limit with no rQMD
> and no or incompatible IONSPLIT option!
> Execution terminated.
>

> Please help me on this. The relevant file is attached.
>

> Best regards.

> Shuoyang Wei
> Department of Engineering Physics, Tsinghua University
> Tel: (+86)13121985856
> Mail: weisy18_at_mails.tsinghua.edu.cn

Paola Sala
INFN Milano