[fluka-discuss]: Three layer structure

From: Celestine Onjewu Oche <oche.pg821497_at_st.futminna.edu.ng>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 22:47:59 +0100

Hello Professionals,
I want to define this geometry as seen in the problem (attached picture).
They used RCC as the whole shape and air outside. For the three layers,
which are water, aluminum and lead, I am bugged by the definition used to
create these regions (geometry and region declaration). Pls I need help
with the definition and I have attached the .inp file for reference,
corrections and possible suggestions. Thanks