Re: [fluka-discuss]: Three layer structure

From: Celestine Onjewu Oche <oche.pg821497_at_st.futminna.edu.ng>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 00:49:36 +0100

Thanks for your response and for the link. I used the input file and
defined the detector (attached) and tried to score the neutron fluence.
The result from the manual shows Attachment 1. While from my plot, I got
attachment 2. Where may the problem lie? Is it with my detectors or the
plotting set up. Thanks and regards