Re: [fluka-discuss]: problem with Source Geometry

From: r_rajabi <r_rajabi_at_webmail.guilan.ac.ir>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 12:20:25 +0430

Hello Dear Andrea
Thank you very much for your response and also for your very complete description.
To compile the source routine in Flair, do i need just use the default value and make
my own changes to it? Or I can insert my own routine to compile?
What is the exact method of compiling in Flair? Of course for this case I read fluka
discuss, but I’m not sure.
What do you suggest to fully understand the source routine and understand the meaning
of all the expressions inside it?
Best regards, and thank you one more time for help.