RE: How to calculate the emittance of beam using FLUKA

From: Markus Brugger <Markus.Brugger@cern.ch>
Date: Thu May 15 2008 - 14:34:06 CEST

Hi,

depending on what you would like to score in detail (particle energy =
spectra or other multi-differential yields, e.g., angular, etc..) you =
can use one of the following detectors:

USRBDX
  scoring average d2=D6/dEd=D9 (double-differential fluenceor current) =
of a given type or family of particles on a given surface (defined by =
the two 'touching' regions)

USRYIELD
  scoring double differential yield of particles escaping from a =
surface. The distribution can be with respect to energy and angle, but =
also other more "exotic" quantities=20

-> see the manual for more details on each of the two cards

hope this helps, cheers

Markus