RE: Please suggest

From: Markus Brugger <Markus.Brugger@cern.ch>
Date: Thu May 15 2008 - 14:37:41 CEST

Hi,

similar to the answer to Yuanjie it will depend if you are interested in =
particle energy fluence distributions 'only', or if you are interested =
by e.g., the angular distribution as well.=20

USRBDX
  scoring average d2=D6/dEd=D9 (double-differential fluenceor current) =
of a given type or family of particles on a given surface (defined by =
the two 'touching' regions)

USRYIELD
  scoring double differential yield of particles escaping from a =
surface. The distribution can be with respect to energy and angle, but =
also other more "exotic" quantities=20

in addition, if you want to score the average fluence in a given volume =
(region) you can also apply one of the following two scoring options:

USRTRACK, USRCOLL
  scoring average d=D6/dE (differential fluence) of a given type or =
family of particles in a given region

-> see the manual for more details on each of the two cards

hope this helps, cheers

Markus