(no subject)

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <giuseppe.battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 18:57:48 +0100

Dear Users
I write to you as one of the FLUKA authors and as responsible of the
FLUKA group within INFN.
I would like to reassure you that we will continue the development and
distribution of the FLUKA code as
available since 2005 on the www.fluka.org website.
The fluka-discuss mailing list, as well as the organisation of user
courses will also continue.

Best Regards

Paola Sala