Re: [EXT] Re: [fluka-discuss]: Tungsten Characteristic X-Ray Discrepancy and Underestimation

From: Mauro Valente <mauro.valente_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 15:33:38 -0300

Dear Dirk,

Although I am not a FLUKA expert, nor Geant4, I may suggest, as
Jean-Emmanuel did, that this specific task you are interested in, could be
accurately handled with PENELOPE code, which includes very nice inner shell
ionization information, among other issues for X-ray production.

Regards,

                                                Prof. Mauro Valente, PhD.
                                                         Medical Physics
                                                        IFEG - CONICET &