[fluka-discuss]: Scoring neutron captures with Gadolinium

From: Alice Coffani <coffani_at_llr.in2p3.fr>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 14:02:36 +0100

Dear FLUKA experts,

I simulated a cylinder with water where a Gadolinium Sulfate is
dissolved at 1% level. I would like to record neutron captures and
separate them in neutron captures on hydrogen and neutron capture on Gd,
is it possible to retrieve the information of the nucleus where the
capture process occurred? I am using a modified version of mgdraw.f and
JTRACK to select neutrons with ICODE=300

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Alice