[fluka-discuss]: SSL error

From: Nisy Ipe <nisy_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 08:02:57 -0800

When I was trying to download the latest version of FLUKA, I got the
following message:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to <http://www.fluka.org>
www.fluka.org. Peer using unsupported version of security protocol.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED_VERSION

    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity
of the received data could not be verified.

    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Learn more.

<https://www.ghacks.net/2019/09/29/mozilla-disables-tls-1-0-and-1-1-in-firef
ox-nightly-in-preparation-of-deprecation/>
https://www.ghacks.net/2019/09/29/mozilla-disables-tls-1-0-and-1-1-in-firefo
x-nightly-in-preparation-of-deprecation/

The browsers don't seem to support TLS 1.0 and 1.1.

I am using FEDORA 33 and Firefox. Has anyone else encountered this error and
if so do you have a fix?

Nisy