Re: [fluka-discuss]: Dumping information with mgdraw

From: Stefan E. Mueller <stefan.mueller_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 15:08:36 +0100 (CET)

Dear Giovanni -

I am not sure if I fully understand your problem. The screenshot you
attached shows the output of a RootTTree, which gives different
information to what your "mymgdraw.f"-file gives in output.

If your question is why in your RootTTree the variable "track_id" is not
consecutive within an event then it would be good to understand how you
define "track_id" in your application, the attached mymgdraw.f-file
doesn't contain this information.

Another thing I noted is that when in line 93 of mymgdraw.f, you define
DE = DTRACK (NTRACK), I'd think DE will contain always the energy deposit
of the last track segment, regardless of the value of the iterator
variable "I" - is this really the intention?

         Stefan

--
Stefan E. Mueller
Department of Information Services and Computing - Computational Science