Re: [fluka-discuss]: FLUKA with gfortran7

From: Alessandro Calamida <alex.calamida2_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 11:33:14 +0200

The option to activate the gcc9.3 compiler was very well hidden in the
manual. So, it was hard to find it. I activate the new gfortran9
compiler. Then I gave the variable FLUFOR=gfortran and
FLUGFOR=gfortran9. But the make process ended with this message:

/usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Bad value

The flukahp executable was not build. How can I fix it.

Unfortunately I have very few privileges on this server and I cannot use
sudo.

Best regards and thank you of your time, Alessandro Calamida.