[fluka-discuss]: FLUKA with gfortran7

From: Alessandro Calamida <alex.calamida2_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 11:38:58 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts,

There is a way to have a FLUKA version working with gfortran7? Beacause
on the server that I am using, they have erased g77 compiler and they
had at maximum gofortran7. Installing gfortran9 manually is quite
impossible because I do not have sudo privileges. So, I cannot use FLUKA
there anymore.

Best regards and thank you for your time, Alessandro Calamida.