Re: [fluka-discuss]: FLUKA with gfortran7

From: Stefan E. Mueller <stefan.mueller_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 13:48:54 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Alessandro -

difficult to say. It fails at the linking stage - maybe there is a problem
with the linker version?

What do you get when you do

ld --version

and

ldd --version

?

This should give you the version of binutils package and glibc.

FLUKA requires binutils 2.27 (or higher) and glibc version is specified as
2.32 for the GFortran 9.3 version (even though I installed with 2.31, and
it also worked).

Cheers,

         Stefan

--
Stefan E. Mueller
Department of Information Services and Computing - Computational Science