Re: [fluka-discuss]: FLUKA with gfortran7

From: Alessandro Calamida <alex.calamida2_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 15:41:58 +0200

Dear Stefan,

I checked for the two linkers and I found out that on the server that I
have the 2.25 version for the binutils and the 2.17 for the glibc. I
will try to ask for a newer version of this libraries but I think that
this will be an even harder mission to achieve.

Best reagards and thank you for your time, Alessandro Calamida.

--
Questa e-mail č stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.