[fluka-discuss]: FLUKA manual

From: Hamideh Jalali <jalali.hb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 20:39:03 +0430

Dear FLUKA developers

I would like to know between FLUKA online manual and printed one (FM.pdf
file in FLUKA package, program version 2020) which one is more up to date?
I found some differences between these two. Some notes have been missed in
the online manual or printed one. For instance:
There are two notes in the DEFAULTS cart, SDUM=CALORIME in online manual
which are not in printed manual:

- Built-in low energy neutron pointwise cross sections activated for
1-H, 2-H, 3-He, 4-He, 6-Li, 12-C, down to 1.E-5 eV, except for bound
1-H, 2-H, 12-C in graphite (down to 3 eV)
- Heavy evaporation activated up to mass 9, charge 4, included (see
option PHYSICS <http://www.fluka.org/content/manuals/online/PHYSICS.html>,
SDUM=EVAPORAT)

and some other examples.

Regards