(no subject)

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 16:02:49 +0200

Dear Bertini,

Indeed there is a change in the header of the file. Two extra integers
were added one to allow more than 2billion primaries and the second is
the number of the cycles added. It is used to reconstruct the error in
case you want to add extra cycles on a file already processed with
usbsuw, and to have correctly the statistical error. This way you can
safely delete the individual cycle files for USRBIN which could be
rather big and keep only the summary file.

Regards
Vasilis