Cross section and radiation lenght!

From: jonathan pochon <jgpochon_at_iac.es>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 14:25:36 +0100

Hi,

I'm checking some cross sections with simple set-up before
to use something complicated. I'm sometimes surprised
with USRYIELD cross section, and I want to be sure on my
understanding.

For this reason, I would like to know how to extract initial cross
section that FLUKA uses for example with a proton beam and
a carbon target. I saw the standard output with scattering length
but I'm not sure it's the scattering length from
  Cross-section = cst * Scatt-Length˛

It must be a vocabulary problem or something like that.

Thanks,

Jonathan