Re: [fluka-discuss]: Efficiency of Detector

From: noman kaleem <nomankaleem786_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 15:19:44 +0500

Thank you so much for your valuable answers,
I got your point of normalization using DETECT card, thanks for that

i. In our case, i define my source using these cards [image: 6.PNG]
But please guide me how to *define the activity of that source*? Is there
any default activity of that radioactive nuclides i.e 1 Ci or 5 Ci
ii. You said in the above mail that the efficiency of the detector is
calculated from FLUKA! Then *how to calculate* *detector efficiency* in
FLUKA? Is there a special card for that ?
If you have any input files about that, then please share it with me.

Thanks again
Noman Kaleem