[fluka-discuss]: Running older versions of Fluka

From: Carl Ross <carlkross_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 09:40:09 -0700

I obtained a series of results using Fluka 2020.0 a few years ago.

I am now running Fluka 2023.3.3.

For the same (??) input file I am now getting somewhat different results.

Unfortunately, when I try to run my old code I get a message saying the
version of Fluka is obsolete (or I'm not allowed to use Fluka).

Is it not possible to run older versions of Fluka?

Have there been any significant changes to the photonuclear model between
these two releases?

Thanks,

Carl Ross