How to combine data of different FLUKA runs

From: <rhaelg_at_phys.ethz.ch>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 19:10:33 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts,

I have access to a multi processor machine to use FLUKA on it. Therefore
I would like to use several processors simultaneously. FLAIR offers the
possibility to start several runs in parallel using different input
files, or at least change some of the general parameters. I used this to
change the initial random seed (FLAIR - Run FLUKA - Override Options -
Rnd).
My question is now how to combine (if possible) the data from this
different runs? They only differ in the initial random seed.

I didn't find any information about this in the manuals.

This would be very timesaving to me, as I could perform several runs
with several cycles each in parallel and therefore use my machine in an
optimal way.

Thank you for your help,

Roger