fragmentation of carbon ions

From: <owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 13:23:32 +0300

Hello fluka experts.

I try to obtain Bragg curve which appear when carbon ions 12C (energy = 270 Mev/n)
penetrate into water. My input file and result are attached.
The depth of penetration is good, but the form of curve is wrong.
I've compared my curve with curve which I've found in presentation
from 7-th fluka courses in Paris ("E-M FLUKA (EMF)" part 2).
That curve also is attached.
In my result a part of fragmentation is absent.
Could you tell me what I do wrong? How can I obtain aright Bragg curve.

Best Regards!
Sergey Merts

bragg_curve_from_presentation.PNG carbon_usrbin_22_plot.png