electromagnetical models

From: Botta Francesca <francesca.botta_at_ieo.it>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 16:21:06 +0200

dear fluka experts,

I am running FLUKA simulations with low energy electrons,
in the range 10keV to 3 MeV, achieving interesting results.

In view of possible papers and conference presentations I'd like to
give reference of the physics models implemented in FLUKA to
describe low energy electromagnetic interactions.

I was not able to find these references. Can I receive suggestions?
In particular, which are, if any, the main differences with respect to
the Penelope code?

thank you very much

best regards

francesca