Re: transport cut-offs in selected regions

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <Giuseppe.Battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 18:51:52 +0200 (CEST)

No, when the transport finds WEE = 0 the particle is taken away from the
memory stack. In our jargon: the particle is "discarded".
I confirm the you cannot put Eksco=0.
In the FLUKA group we use exactly the logic that I described in my
previous mail exactly to optimize cpu time in the simulation of
atmospheric showers and the following muon propagation in the ground.
        Best regards
                Giuseppe