Re: transport cut-offs in selected regions

From: John Clem <clem_at_bartol.udel.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 11:16:46 -0400

Hi Giuseppe, the primary objective is cpu time reduction for the run..
It is my understanding, a particle assigned no weight (WEE=0) will
continue to be tracked irregardless and subject to all physical
mechanisms that were set in the input controls. I assume it is not
possible to set Eksco=0 in usrmed.f ??

Thanks, John