transport cut-offs in selected regions

From: John Clem <clem_at_bartol.udel.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 00:21:38 -0400

Hi All,

As we know the "EMFCUT" command allows the option to set the electron
and photon energy transport cut-offs in selected regions. This identical
option for hadrons and muons would also be very useful in some
applications, however it is my understanding the "PART-THRes" command is
not region dependent. Is there a means to set the energy transport
cutoff for muons and hadrons for selective regions (or materials)?

Thanks, John Clem