x-ray depth dose distribution

From: Cantley, Justin Lewis <cantl1jl_at_cmich.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 14:57:10 -0500 (EST)

Dear FLUKA users,

I am trying to create a simple depth dose simulation with
100 keV x-rays incident upon water. I am having a problem in that
all of the energy is deposited in the first millimeter of my water block
(input file attached). Does anyone have any suggestions as to what needs
to be fixed? Also, after I fix this problem, I want to use an
x-ray spectrum (which I've also attached if it helps) instead of
just setting the photons to 100 keV.
Even after looking at the manual I'm not sure how to do that, s
o any suggestions on that would be appreciated as well. Thanks.

- Justin